It can be a challenge to keep writing fun and exciting for little ones. My Lower Primary Writing Prompts make it easy and engaging! This pack is well suited to classroom, homeschool or distance learning. If using for emergency distance learning, it is OK to email directly to parents (or share to them via another secure means). Want to go straight to the writing prompts for kids? Click the image below:
Each prompt has a starter sentence with illustration, a starter sentence without illustration and an illustration without a starter sentence. PLUS – an additional page with variations for each prompt (perfect for impromptu oral practice, partner discussion starters or more advanced writers!)
So what’s included in the Lower Primary Writing Prompts pack?
- 30 writing prompts for kids (cat, dog, sun, bin, bag, family, girl, boy, friend, ducks, doll, umbrella, car, boat, train, bike, fire & rescue, police, rocket, house, book, snail, flower, food, crown, horse, fish, octopus, drink, and key).
- Each of the above prompts come in 4 versions:
- A) Starter sentence AND illustration
- B) No starter sentence AND illustration
- C) Starter sentence AND no illustration
- D) PLUS An additional page per prompt with variations for each prompt (perfect for impromptu oral practice, partner discussion starters or more advanced writers!)
That’s 120 printable pages!
NOTE: This pack is NOT a handwriting product (so no tracing fonts or handwriting lines included). The intended focus is on using creativity and imagination when responding to these prompts.
Theses prompts can be used individually, as partner discussions, impromptu oral presentations or fast finishers/homework.
You can get these Elementary/Lower Primary Writing Prompts (HERE)
Also comes in Queensland and Victoria font with Australian spelling.
Feel free to ask any questions by emailing: email@example.com or commenting below.
If you are interested in free creative writing resources, then become an email friend and I’ll send you the password for the free resource library.
By clicking “subscribe” you are agreeing to twice quarterly emails and any exciting news about my writing projects before anyone else. I promise I won’t send spam (nobody has time for that!). You can of course, unsubscribe at anytime. No hard feelings 🙂